The Cultural Scenic Spot <Alive Museum> is the leading pioneer of optical illusion art museum in Korea.
There are currently a number of Alive Museums in and out of Korea. By continuously pushing the boundaries of creative contents, Alive Museum is becoming a global culture contents group.
You'll be directed to the branch website upon clicking on the name.
Move your mouse over the branch name to view a quick summary of the branch.
Alive Museum Insadong Branch
- - Opened in May, 2014
- - Located in Insadong, the largest scale of Alive Museum in the metropolitan area
- - Launched new programs such as Mission in Black, Odyssey in World, etc
Alive Museum Daecheon Branch
- - Opened in July, 2013
- - Located in Hanwha Resort
- - Tourist attraction in Daecheon area
Alive Museum Yeosu Branch
- - Opened in January, 2013
- - Located in Yeosu Aqua Planet
- - Tourist attraction in Jeolla-do area
Jeju Island Jungmun Branch
Alive Museum Jeju Island Jungmun Branch
- - Opened in June, 2012
- - Top culture experience facility located in Jeju Jungmun tourist complex
- - 29,700 square meters of exhibition space
- - Landmark of Jeju Island
- - In June, 2015, the 'Antique Organ' which is more than 100 years old, will be displayed